Tim Cone tweets about Kerby

tim-cone-twitter

“Wish the best for Kerby. One of the highlights of my career will be coaching him for that one conference. I wish he could have stayed!!”

“Kerby was the consummate professional. It only took one conference for me to realize his greatness as a player and a person.”

“Kerby leaving is almost like when Alvin retired. End of an era for Purefoods/B-Meg. A new era now begins for B-Meg planet!”

From: https://twitter.com/manilacone

Follow Us also in twitter: http://twitter.com/purefoods

7 Responses to Tim Cone tweets about Kerby

1. jake says:

grbe nmn yang manangement ng san miguel ayaw ytang mananlo ang b meg kaya knuha nnman si kerby para s ginebra

2. Alaska says:

Plastik…..

3. dean arnold says:

iam a purefoods fans since 1988..mas maganda ang team noon nung c don jaime p ang team owner..ng ma aquire ng san miguel palaging pabor s san miguel at ginebra…one sided ang trade n ngyari!!!…

4. dean arnold says:

..ang kulang sa team ay pureshooter at legit point guard..pero welcome adition c intal kaya lng dapat dalawa player kapalit ni raymundo…

5. Otep says:

I really thought that Kerby will retire as a Purefood(BMEG) player.. Cone is right he is like the Alvin Patrimonio of his era.. Sorry BMEG but I’m going to follow my Idol.. Kakampi na ako sa GINEBRA!..

P.S.
    Btw, coach Tim, I dont know the extent of your authorities, but should have stop this.. hmmp..

6. Vin-03 says:

For me it’s OK to let go of a very good, talented player like Kerby Raymundo, if a caliber of a Marcio Lassiter who is a tough defender, a good scorer with a great degree of accuracy in the three-point arc will be a replacement…masipag sa hustle plays ang bata especially sa mga rebounds at steals and besides much younger than Kerby that can spend years of playing in a tough league like PBA…i think Marcio Lassiter is a much better replacement for a good player like Kerby R..!

7. Vin-03 says:

But since JC Intal already fill-in the shoes of Kerby, i’m giving JC a chance to prove what he can give and what he can bring for the B-Meg team…He just needs to be more aggressive in Cutting and Slashing to the basket or Blocking shots inside the paint, kasi he’s a great high-leaper na maraming pwedeng pahirapan if magiging mas masipag sya inside the court both in Offense and in Defense…To J.C. Intal, “WELCOME TO THE TEAM – THE B-MEG DERBY ACE LLAMADOS..!!!”