What’s wrong with the Llamados?
With the entry of Coach Tim Cone and the team now complete and injure free (except for Jonas Villanueva), we expect that B-Meg to be on top of the standings at the start of the All-Filipino conference but after 4 games, the Llamados just have 1 win against 3 losses.
2011 Philippine Cup Recap
Game 1: Loss vs Petron, 73-69
Game 2: Win vs Alaska, 81-75
Game 3: Loss vs Meralco, 84-78
Game 4: Loss vs Talk N Text, 96-94
10 more games to go. As we can see, all games are close games and B-Meg has problems closing out games. They need someone to step up big time in close games.
What's wrong with the Llamados?
- They still need time to learn the new system (53%, 260 Votes)
- No team defense (30%, 146 Votes)
- James Yap needs to step up more (21%, 101 Votes)
- Nothing Wrong (8%, 38 Votes)
- Tim Cone is not a good fit for B-Meg (6%, 29 Votes)
Total Voters: 491